Tuesday, October 19, 2021

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...

 If you're subscribed to this feed, you probably noticed that I've skipped a couple of posts.

In September, I found a clue that opened up a bunch of new information about the Iowa Branch of the Family, and now I can fill in more of the story about Hugh Callin and add a couple dozen of his descendants to the book!

The downside, of course, is that I need to take the time to update the manuscript with all of this new information, and renumber the descendants. 

So, for now, I'm going to hold off on the regular twice-weekly posts. I will restart them as soon as I have all my ducks in a row.

The next post you see will be about Hugh - and hopefully you will see it within the next week!

Thanks for sticking with me on this absurdly long journey!


Tad

No comments:

Post a Comment