Saturday, April 2, 2016

My New Book: Tad's Happy Funtime

This week, after a lot of preparation and revision, my first novel is out: Tad's Happy Funtime is available on Amazon.

While not strictly a "family history" book, it is about my childhood, my time in the U.S. Air Force, and life with my family in Maryland. It is based on a collection of my personal favorite posts from my blog, also called Tad's Happy Funtime. (The origin of that name is explained in the introduction - which Amazon let's you read as part of their preview.)

Available on Amazon
If you decide to grab a copy (the ebook version starts at a dollar!), please leave a review on Amazon to let me know what you think. Once it gets ten reviews, that opens a few more doors for me to promote it.

And thanks for sticking with me while I've tried to balance this project against Mightier Acorns! Your patience is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment