Friday, June 10, 2016

Reminder: Callin Family History Facebook Group

Are you descended from James Callin? If your relatives have made an appearance in this blog, then you probably are! (You can use the "Search this Blog" bar to the right to look for a name, and make sure.)

I've set up a Facebook Group, so if you're trying to find out more about your ancestors, or would like to meet some cousins and catch up (and correct some of my inevitable mistakes!), just follow This Link and send me a request.

(You can also search for "Callin Family History" among the Groups on Facebook, and you should be able to see it.)

It is a closed group, and I'll only add people I can confirm are related to these families.

My personal rule not to publish any information about living people on Mightier Acorns still stands. Anything a cousin shares in the Group won't be posted here unless I have express permission to do so.



Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment