Thursday, February 25, 2016

Bathroom Break

Dear Reader,

I'm afraid I have to hit pause on Mightier Acorns for a short while.

We have been preparing to demolish and remodel our bathroom for some time, now, and it happens that the demolition is going to be more extensive than we first thought. Also, the bathroom is directly above my computer desk.

There are roughly two dozen readers following my progress as I go through the descendants of James Callin, and I don't want you to think I don't appreciate you. I've been encouraged by the attention you've been giving to this project, and I hope to get back to it as soon as I can.

In the meantime, watch for announcements about the release of my book, Tad's Happy Funtime, which is based on a collection of posts from my other blog.

Here's hoping we can get this building project done without too much destruction!

1 comment:

  1. I've done three bath remodels here (actually two and a new, added, 1/4 bath in the existing laundry room. It is quite a chore, especially if you do it all yourself. I'm a cheapskate so I built the cabinets, moved the fixtures, brought in new cast iron tubs, jackhammered the slab to add the new toilet, etc. Saved a ton o' dough, though

    ReplyDelete