Thursday, October 30, 2014

Photo Feature: "Uncle All"

Welcome to the first of many weekly "Photo Features"!

This post fits two categories of photos that I plan to share with you each week. (Explanations below the photo!) "Who The Heck Are They?" and "Great Beards Of History!"

For this photo, I will need help identifying these lovely people. The only clues I have are the photographer's mark ("Fred Hartsook Home Studios, No. Hollywood, Cal.") and a pencil inscription on the back that might read "Uncle All." The handwriting is open to interpretation.

As always, if you have some clues that will help me identify these folks, you can comment on the post or email me at callintad at gmail dot com.

UPDATE: Mystery Solved! Hit that link to learn the mystery couple's identity! - T

"Uncle All"



Profile of the blogger
as a middle aged man
 If you're following the rest of my posts, you might have noticed that I label them (labels at the bottom) with categories so you can quickly find, say, all of the "Callin" posts that will appear over time.

WTHAT = "Who the Heck Are They?" These are pictures that I have in my physical possession whose subjects are unknown to me. I'm hoping the Internet will recognize them, and maybe someone will let me know who they are.

GBOH = "Great Beards of History!" As a proud beard owner, I love finding examples of stunning facial hair in the family. Yes, sometimes, I will use this to share amazing moustaches, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment